If you are ready to take your business to the next level and to go mobile, it is time you developed an app for your business. Apps can be affordable contrary to popular belief and are a great way to interact with your customers. Push notifications are a way to put your message on your customers phones, free of charge and are one of the many reasons that large and local businesses alike are making use of their own bespoke app
Why Should You Get an App for Your Business?
As mobile phones become smarter, more and more people are accessing the Internet on these handy devices. Therefore, it makes sound business sense to develop, publicise and distribute an app to boost your business. In this article, we provide you a plethora of good reasons why you should get an app for your business and how to go about it.
What is a Mobile "App"?
A mobile application is a small program that can be downloaded onto your phone. It can perform several useful tasks such as providing entertainment, information about special offers, traffic updates, social media updates, movie times, the latest exchange rates and many more. There are hundreds of thousands of mobile applications already in use.
Making Your App Effective
After developing an app you should publicise it through social media, texts, email, Websites, etc to maximise its popularity and the number of downloads. For the app to be effective its functionality and content should be time sensitive or location based. It should add value to the user and become an indispensable part of their daily life.
Some Reasons To Get An App For Your Business
- The mobile app will sit handily on the user's phone and ensure your business is just a touch away anytime, anywhere.
- It should be about increasing convenience for the user.
- To get a broad reach, the app should be compatible on multiple mobile platforms such as Android, Nokia, Blackberry and iPhone.
- The app should be used to increase traffic and customers to your business.
- Keep the readers interested by announcing regular specials.
- You can use the app to announce events.
- It is a known fact that mobile Internet surfing is fast becoming more popular than using fixed Internet.
- In emerging markets, mobile Internet is much more in vogue compared to the Western world giving more international opportunities
- A vast majority of the planet's inhabitants still don't have access to the Internet. So the sky is the limit for growth opportunities for mobile apps.
- Set yourself apart from the competition by developing a useful and interesting app.
- Use the application to create deeper loyalty and customer engagement.
- It can be an invaluable branding tool on your customers' phones.
- It will enable users to provide valuable feedback which you can use to enhance your business.
- An effective app can boost revenue and profits.
- The content you create can be easily shared by mobile users.
- Automation can reduce the operating costs of your business.
More Compelling Reasons Why You Should Get an App for Your Business
- Most desktop Websites are not compatible on smartphones as it is difficult to view and read the Web pages on them.
- You can use the app to publicise key information about your business.
- Apps can be easily navigated using a keypad or touch screen.
- The app can put basic information about your business such as phone numbers, business hours, menus, directions, maps, etc within handy reach of users.
- Mobile users just need a single touch or click to access your business easily and quickly.
- The app can save money and time for users and make them happy and loyal customers.
- It has become imperative for companies to create a presence on the mobile Web to enable prospects and customers to find your business easily, be the first in your space
- You should develop the app keeping in mind criteria such as your team's mobility, competitors and business approach.
- You can customise content to reach local customers.
- The app can help you improve your customer service by delivering support efficiently and instantly. The customer will also get new channels of direct communication with you.
- An app can help you get data on how customers use your services and products, and their likes and dislikes.
- A well designed app can help you get valuable information about customers such as their age, job designation, spending limit, location and much more. You can use this information to customise communications and offers for your loyal customers.
- You can use apps to find daily deals and track expenses.
- It is a great way to engage existing customers and create new ones.
- You can use the app to promote products, earn revenue, offer coupon codes and discounts,
- and get your customers to spread the message about your company.
How to Develop an Effective Mobile App for Your Business
A recent study has revealed that about 50% of tablet and smartphone owners use apps to find local information. To tap the burgeoning segment of mobile Internet users you should custom build your own app to improve your business. Any small business can design, develop and distribute its custom app without even hiring an expert to do it. Read on to learn how to do this easily and cost effectively.
Prepare a Plan
First, be clear about your audience and the message you wish to convey to them. Effective apps facilitate real engagement and improve commerce opportunities. So make sure the content is relevant and targeted to constructively engage the audience. Discuss the minute details of the app with your team and weed out unnecessary or extra functionalities. The final version should be uncluttered, clean, easy to navigate and user-friendly.
Building Your App
There are plenty of app development platforms to choose from depending on your budget and capability. Even non-developers can go on-line to create a high-quality customised app. So once your app plan is ready, you can easily find an appropriate platform to create the program. After creating the app, test the program thoroughly to weed out glitches like bugs. Make sure the app is fool-proof before releasing it.
Our apps can now also make use of telematics technology which is capabale of sending advanced information from machine to machine and displaying this in an easy to view iphone or android application.
It is best to distribute the app directly to your customers rather than depending on app stores. There is a lengthy process to approve apps at some stores. You can bypass this red tape by distributing the program directly.
In case your business is not yet ready to create a mobile app for itself, then you should at least develop a mobile Website that showcases your services and products. You should ensure this Website can be viewed on multiple types of mobile devices. Hire a developer or a team of programmers who can do the job for you. Make your presence felt on the mobile Web so that customers and prospects can find you easily
To enquire about pricing or to ask a question, please use the form on our Contact Page